Jun 8, 2009

Any body else gotta reboot so extensively?

  Almost every morning I hate being alive.  Or well, in the sense that my body feels as if it's rejecting the fact that it has to come around from sleeping and transform into a nice human that people are ok with talking to.  ha!  So I don't actually mind, but my bodies feelings are very convincing to a tired self.  I like being awake.  I like waking up early before "the world", or rather "troubles around" begin(s).  I like to wake up and make eggs.  Eggs with strong coffee and toast (to make a sandwich out of the eggs).  Making these things, and digesting them, really wake me up and prepare my mind to accept the day.  
  I really react well to digestive processes.  And I react very poor when it's not an option to my curcumstance.  Especially with waking up.
  
  Now to read a book and FURTHER my process.  



No comments: