Apr 7, 2011

Disappointed in my dreams lately.

I can remember wandering around a hotel for some time. I knew where my room was, but people I knew were hanging out and talking loud and obnoxious and you could hear them through the entire hotel. I didn't want to associate with them, obviously(?). Eventually leaving the hotel, which I'm pretty sure was in New Orleans, i find myself in an underground garage with an exit to my left and tunnel area to my right. Above me is a sign: "Espresso Bar and Sandwiches!" with an arrow under it pointing into the looming tunnel. I was hungry and tired and did what any good person would do, I began into the tunnel to find the promised oasis. Of course, there was nothing but a dead end with empty tables and without souls. I sighed, I think.
I remembered the exit from back where I came and headed that way. Things were going pretty good, I could see the exit and I was walking. "Cool", I thought.
Then a guy is coming at me with a hood and waving his arms yelling. I was definitely about to get mugged. (Why I let myself get mugged in my own dream, i haven't a clue).
As he gets closer he suddenly was holding a wooden kitchen chair. He raised it with a grimace and tossed it my way. I hit it out of the air and woke up, because all of this was just too much to keep handling. :)

No comments: